Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Iman Shumpert's Out Here Killing the Dreams of a Nation!

Yall, #WeGottaTalk! For many, like myself, Teyana Taylor and Iman Shumpert had become the symbol of "young love", or as is popular on social media, definitely #RelationshipGoals. We have courted and loved with them. We have enjoyed their funny moments, as well as their loving ones. We were pregnant with Teyana, and shared their joy when she gave birth, into the arms of her adoring fiancee. Who can forget the two showing up at a halloween party dressed as Pinky and one of his "hoes"? Or the picture of him lifting his queen into the air as he exalted her praises, as the love of his life and future mother of his child? Then I woke up this morning to one of my favorite celebrity blogs, Fameolous, and saw this:
No, Cletus, say it ain't so! I've been rockin' with this couple from the beginning. They had become the epitome of young black love for this new generation (and older ones, like myself, lol!). The way that Iman expressed his love for Teyana had all the girls swooning, hoping and praying that one day, they would have a man to adore them in the way that he did Teyana. So what's with the BS, Iman? When Fameoulous initially hinted at some "inappropriateness" on Shumpert's part, I was like, "eh, everything isn't always what it seems." Let's just say that I know from experience, so I still gave Iman the benefit of the doubt...
Damn, Cletus. Damn. After going to the Fameolous website for the tea (which I won't spill, you will have to visit here to sip for yourself), all I can do is drop my head. I hope that what's laid out isn't true, because if it is, not only is Iman going to have to deal with a mad black woman at home, but he and his teammate, Kyrie Irving, look to be in some legal trouble, too. All for a little "thot-of-ass". smh... Why, Iman?!?!? Why?!?!?! All the hopes and dreams of black women across the nation hinged on the faithfulness, love, integrity, and committment exemplied in your relationship with our dear Teyana, especially with the birth of your child. You can't be killing the dreams of the masses like this!

No, but seriously, though, a lot of people did model relationship standards after what they thought was Teyana and Iman's perfect relationship. This just goes to show that no matter how perfect a relationship you think someone has, you never really know what's going on behind closed doors. I wish them the best, and hope that this piping hot tea turns out to not be exactly what it looks like. I honestly want to see these two young, black, successful individuals win at life, and in love! No one wants to see the demise of their relationship play out in the blogs. So with that being said, I leave you with this: Fameolous ain't the blog to be played with, but if you want the tea, Fameolous is the place to be! I'm just saying...

#WeGottaTalk
 

No comments:

Post a Comment