Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Fetty Wap says "Eye Promise It Ain't Mine"

daileyentertainmentnews.com
Masika and Fetty (dailyentertainmentnews.com)              

See, this is that sh** I'm talking about! Now, I was riding with Fetty at first, but this bull he's pulling with Masika Kalysha...mane, I can't with this ninja!

I'm sure that you have been exposed to one or more blogs or gossip sites that reported that Masika Kalysha has hit paydirt...I mean, is now pregnant, and the father is alleged to be Fetty Wap.  This comes as no surprise, considering for a minute that they were all boo'd up, with pictures posted all across social media. Not only has Fetty been boo'd up with Masika, but he also has his MAIN side chick, aka Alexis Sky, and when I say this, I mean it, and only GOD knows who else.

AND THEN THIS HAPPENS!


(hotnewhiphop.com)
Masika gets knocked up! But guess what? This is a special kinda pregnancy. You know, one of those pregnancies that actually require two people to actually have sex and create a life. Yeah, one of those.  I didn't know if you had actually heard of one of those types of pregnancies, seeing as sh** like this appears to be new to Fetty.

Now, in this age of social media, "thotting", and come ups, it's no wonder that Masika Kalysha is pregnant, singing "and I'm keeping my baby" (in my Madonna voice).  I strongly doubt that Masika was ever truly in love with Fetty, as he obviously wasn't in love with her, but they had enough "like" for one another to screw and possibly make a baby.  He got what he wanted--a hot new, social media socialite on his arm, and she got what she wanted--some rich d***.  Now that she's pregnant, and plans to keep the baby, this, in the social media world, makes her "a winner".

According to TMZ,  Fetty ain't wanting no baby with Masika, and his initial reaction was to ask why she didn't have an abortion.  Masika ALLEGEDLY told Fetty that she didn't believe in abortion, and his ALLEGED retort is that she obviously didn't believe in condoms. He ALLEGEDLY tells her that he will not participate in raising the child, and that he wants a DNA test.



via GIPHY
I can completely understand Fetty Wap for wanting a DNA test.  He's a very wealthy young man, and many people are looking at him, Chris Brown, and others like them, as goldmines.  This is why men like Fetty piss me the hell off! YOU KNOW GOOD AND DAMN WELL THAT THESE LADIES ARE LOOKING TO COME UP! SO WHY ARE YOU ACTING SURPRISED WHEN THEY BECOME PREGNANT?  That is what sex is for--so that we can be fruitful and multiply.  If your azz doesn't want to be F.A.M., then you must use protection!

It's up to you, up to US, to protect ourselves!  Fetty ain't no damn fool...he just plays one on TV.  You can't tell me that he actually fell for the "I'm on the pill" line. That sh** is as old as Betty White (I love her, though)! I don't care if a woman says they are on the pill, it is up to the man to make sure that he protects himself, and vice versa. If you celebrity men don't want to cut those big azz checks for these little bastard children that you didn't want in the first place, then start taking some responsibility for yourself, and PROTECT YOURSELF!  If you don't, then don't go crying talking about "it ain't mine", and don't be surprised when she's singing "Poppa Don't Preach" to your stupid azz.  I'd keep it, too! Hell, I'm tired of working. Somebody cut me a check! Somethings we set ourselves up for...yeah, Fetty, you did that!

And FYI...Fetty's saying that he doesn't want any part in raising the baby ain't hurting Masika.  Hell, you've done your job.  You've given her an 18 year paycheck, and she doesn't even have to pretend to love that one good eye you have. #BoyBye


Blufenix75
#WeGottaTalk

No comments:

Post a Comment