Tuesday, January 19, 2016

LHHNY: Breaking News! Tara Won!

First of all, riddle me this:  Who in the hell vies for the position of eternal side chick? I know, I know!!!!!!! You, Tara Wallace! Now, come on down, and get your prize! For being a sidechick to Peter "One Hit Wonda" Gunz for almost 20 years, holding him down while he even married another woman, and continuing to breed with "Dutty Foot" Gunz, you've won the grand prize of....

Nothing.  You've got Peter Gunz and that amounts to...not a damn thing. You do have another baby on the way, though, so congratulations on that, I guess??? *shrugs*

Seriously, though, seriously...I would laugh at this situation between Tara, Amina, and Peter, but it is so pathetic that it's really not funny.  The fact that we (women) have adopted this disorganized, dysfunctional relationship as the status quo, but call loving, respectful relationships "crazy" or "fake"---as if we really don't believe that real love exists, and think that these sort of dysfunctional relationships with unfaithful men is the best that we can ever hope to obtain. No. I rebuke it!

Tara was Peter's sidechick when she first met him.  After 13 years with him, all she had was 2 kids, some memories, and no ring.  What does Gunz do for her? He marries ANOTHER woman! Still not enough for Tara, though, as she reverts back to being the sidechick.  Sadly, she's trying to prove to Amina that she's top bitch in this threesome, but again, Who in the hell vies for the position of eternal side chick? 

Then, in a little subtweet beef last night on twitter, Tara subtweeted Amina:
Whoa.... Tara, YOU weren't married to Peter.  Remember, he bypassed you and married Amina. So when Amina married him, he was technically "single". But you got pregnant by a married man, so... (I must admit, this tweet made me laugh. It was then that I knew that Tara is way beyond the help that Dr. Jeff can provide!)

Then, there's this:
Why is she so concerned about WHY Amina married Peter? Why he married her should never be an issue; the fact that he married another woman while Tara was waiting patiently on the sidelines for 13 YEARS is what should get her panties in a bunch.  Tara will never let Peter go--he doesn't even have to make his own excuses, because she does it for him.

I know that Tara is not the only fool out there.  I've played myself before, and I'm sure that many of you have as well.  However, we are not living our lives out on a national stage.  I hope that those checks Mona Scott-Young are cutting to Tara and Amina (especially Tara) are sweeeeeeeet, I mean some fatties, because you'd have to pay me pretty damn good to make a fool of myself in front of the world. 

Word to Amina--Sista, cut your losses! Tara won this one, and you should be glad, because her prize is a gargantuan-sized ZERO! Besides, holding on to Mr. Wrong will only block your Mr. Right!  Tara and Peter deserve each other.  Stop fighting a battle that you will never win. Hell, at least you have a real talent. Use it, and prosper. (SN:  I wonder who Peter will impregnate next? I guess we'll see next season!)

Peace!
#WeGottaTalk
 

No comments:

Post a Comment